Saturday, April 9, 2011

What to at what to eat....

So i know ur not supposed to starve yourself, and hell naw i aint gonna go through that extreme...

But its 3:06 and i just realized i didn't even eat lunch or had my snack yet. I just finished working out. did hip hop abs, jump roped for about 5 mins to warm up for boxing and spared with my boxing bag for ten minutes.

I had 2 boiled eggs this morning, only ate one yolk and a slice of wheat toast and green tea.
I think its about that time i eat my grandma's stuffed cabbage soon, its pretty healthy...lean ground beef, cabbage, tomatoes, cilantro....but im trying to do the whole portion control thing, which is the size of a small salad plate.

I'm only my monthly visit, which for all us women, we know what that equals to = BLOATING! and WATER WEIGHT. Yuck, pisses me off. but once this bitch period is over that scale and measuring tape better reduce.












OKAY..........so i didn't eat grannies stuffed cabbage...i opted for a lean cuisine meal. 270 calories...it was pretty tasty. and im surprisingly "full", i saved the stuffed cabbage for brian when he gets home...im always so thoughtful like that. lol.






















btw this is my handsome bf.....
isn't he a keeper?
i guess i better keep my ass in shape huh. 

1 comment:

  1. So proud of you Kelly!! You can do it. GO ON WID'CHO BAD SELF! Hehe.

    ReplyDelete