Monday, April 11, 2011

Hello Monday!

So, monthly visit it almost over!! YAY, big dueces up to mother nature!! As you know, i had my womanly thang going on this week, and because of it...the scale has not gone down at all. BUT! good news...i measured my wasitline on thurs and as of today i have gone down 1 and 1/2 inches!! whoo hoo!! So, im assuming people are right when they say its not all on the scale, sometimes you could be losing inches without even realizing it, especially with your eyes glued to the stupid scale all the time. So, no pounds went down, but im koo coz all i know is my tummy just went down.

I admit, last night i ate something bad from mcdonalds, i had a grilled snack wrap but then brian got a extra mcdouble...and it tempted me to eat it coz he said it was mine, i guess forgetting im on a diet.

 i guess that means extra excercise today. Other than that, i been so good, im proud of my damn self.

Im trying to lose 9 inches off my waist....If i do that, oh man fuck the scale.


Lately, i been so stressed out because i haven't found a job. i lost my job in february, i applied at over 25 jobs and only got one callback and its not even what i would even want to attempt to do, but at this point im so desperate i would take anything. I just hope he calls me back today for a decent interview and not just over the phone chatter. 




If that all fails, GOODBYE MAUI, and HELLO MINNESOTA.


No comments:

Post a Comment