Tuesday, April 12, 2011

3 inches....n good stuff

Im so happy....well i stepped on the scale and nothing went down. So i busted out the measuring tape and my waist went down 3 inches!

And not only that, i have a job interview tomorrow, a legit one. It's not what i want to be doing but im all good, im just happy it's full time and gives me benefits. That's all that matters, and its in wailuku which is close to town. so i'm all good in the hood, i just hope the interview is simple, short and sweet and that i just get hired, bottom line.

I really hope things work out here on Maui...this is my home and i really wouldn't want to leave for blistering cold weather just for a chance to make it. Brian is all in for moving, and even volunteered to move before me to get things ready there before i move up...(minnesota). i just want to make sure this is the right decision, and that we aint just jumping into something we aren't prepared for, I don't like jumping the gun on things when it's time to be logical...and rational.

I feel like we can still make it here even though it's tough. But idk, who knows right?

well not much to say here...wish me luck tomorrow.

1 comment: