Saturday, April 9, 2011

Say Whaa....

So, I got introduced to this blogging thing...from a friend that i seen was losing weight. And i was like hot damn, wth am i doing sitting on my ass all day and not doing shiznet about myself. So, i started my Diet on Tues April 5th, 2011. I am at the heaviest I've ever been in my life and it's a scary thing...it literally freaks me out. I've always been on the thicker side i guess but hell naw not like this.

Weight has been a roller coaster ride for me, i can gain and lose and regain. I've read ever diet book under the sun, tried so many different diet plans. And one thing I've learned is...basically just eat right and excercise and boom! changes are made, it's really not that complicated. I think we just lose MOTIVATION so much, and that's what makes us fall off the bandwagon.

I also went through a huge breakup a yr ago, and thats when the pounds really crept up on me, i would not wanna leave my house and stay in and when i was bored...hmm what did u think i did? EAT and feed my fat ass. When i should've been like...fuck this imma get my revenge and show em what he's missing...BWAHa yea righttt.....

But i got a new boyfriend now ^_^ Life has surely been a whirlwind for me...Im Happy, but i see myself getting way to comfortable...and i'm not liking that i weight just as much as my bf...Which i may add ( he is taller and muscular) wtf am i doing weighing the same as him?

GOALS:
I know what i look like when im thinner....you would think for a 4'11 girl i would have to be 90-110 right? believe it or not when i was thin...i was actually 125. FOR XAMPLE: yeah im the second one from the left. If i could just look like that again, that would be dope and i would be satisfied. Im sure my bf brian wouldn't mind either lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment